26 Following
traecrochet

traecrochet

Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide

Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide - Michelle Rowen,  Richelle Mead As an Ultimate Guide, this guide fell short. The first 75% is an extremely in depth, chapter by chapter recap of all the books. Now, if you're a fan of the Vampire Academy books, then chances are, you don't need the recap. The last 25% are character profiles and some background about St. Vladimir's and the Moroi Royal Court. Personally, I would have loved to learn more about the world of Vampire Academy.